1x USB Power adaptor
1x Type C USB Cable
1x Lan Cable
Support Zigbee2MQTT ZHA
200+ Zigbee sub devices
CH340C Built in easy to flash ESP32 and communicates with Zigbee
Support TCP and Serial Port
Pre flashed Zigbee 3.0 Coordinator firmware
Easy intergrated with Home Assistant
Wireless Standard: 2.4GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
Use the tutorial
For Home Assistant (ZHA or Zigbee2MQTT)
This mode creates a TCP bridge from the zigbee module to Home Assistant or Zigbee2MQTT. In this case Tasmota is only relaying all the messages from the zigbee module and you cannot use any Zigbee commands in Tasmota console in this mode. All setup needs to be done from the Home Assistant ZHA integration or.
Run the following command to(Enabled by default):
backlog rule1 on system#boot do TCPStart 8888 endon ; rule1 1 ; TCPStart 8888
- You can change 8888 to a port you prefer.
Connecting to Home Assistant with ZHA
In Home Assistant (requires version 0.113+) go to Configuration - Integrations, click the + icon, search for ZHA integration and select it.
- for Radio Type choose “ZNP”
- choose “software” for ‘data flow control’
- under “Serial device path” enter socket://[athomzbbrdg_ip]:8888 replacing [athomzbbrdg_ip] with its IP address. Do not use hostnames.
- if you changed the port number use yours
- ensure port speed is set to “115200”
- when the athomzbbrdg is discovered you will get a confirmation message
Connecting to Home Assistant OS with Zigbee2MQTT
This assumes you already have a basic knowledge of installing custom addons in HAOS, MQTT and have an MQTT broker already configured within Home Assistant OS.
- Install Zigbee2MQTT Add On by adding the custom github repository.
- Add the following line to the Configuration > Options > Serial text field.
- replace [athomzbbrdg_ip] with its IP address
- if you changed the port number use the configured portport: tcp://[athomzbbrdg_ip]:8888